Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

DIL lEAVES NEER DOSA

DIL lEAVES NEER DOSA  


Dil leaf very healthy leaf . When I deliver a boy :) my mom used to give me dil leaf sabji saying very good for health , specially for back pain . After tat I started preparing dishes from dil leaf .  
This dil leaf ne'er dosa idea came into my mind when my son started to hate green leaf sabji , & I was like want to give  him healthy food . Soo this recipe came into my mind ,& really my son loved it , not only him my hubby too loved it . Nw it's written in my weekly breakfast list . Soo this recipes specially for kids . I hope everyone vil like it . Thank u :) 
  
Ingredients 

Rice - 2 cup 
Coconut -3 to 4 spoon
Salt
Dil leaves finely chopped 

Method 
Soak rice for 30 min ( u don't have time to soak no problem u can do it immediately ) 
Grind rice , coconut , salt , water .  Grind only 3/4 then now add dil leaves grind once again ( only 1 or 2 turn is enough ) . 
Pour batter to a bowl ,if batter is too thick add water and make batter little watery . 
Now take  a dosa pan ; (I prefer  to use non stick )spread dosa batter then sprinkle coconut oil . Cook only one side . Then remove serve with chutney . 


Note : if u use coconut oil it gives nice flavor , u can use other oil also , ghee , butter ur choice . 
I served this dosa wid roster gram chutney goes wid dosa . 

No comments:

Post a Comment